Thank for your time and interest in sponsorship for the 2013 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference. Outlined below are the opportunities for sponsorship at the conference.
Please feel free to contact NESCSO at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the conference. We look forward to working with you!
Booth Rental: 1:$2,500
- A 10’ x 10’ booth
- A skirted table
- Two chairs and a wastebasket
- One (1) complimentary registration
- An 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approximate size) 2,3
- Your logo in the conference program 2,3
- Electricity (20 amps per exhibitor) 4
Demo Rooms: $2,500 each
- A room which can be arranged to accommodate up to seventy-five (75) attendees. Other room set-up arrangements may result in additional costs to the sponsor.
Industry Sponsored Session: $3,500 each
- A room which will be arranged to accommodate up to seventy-five (75) attendees. Other room set-up arrangements may result in additional costs to the sponsor.
- Available for one (1) sixty (60) minute session during the conference.
- Rooms will have a projector and screen, but the sponsor of the session is required to supply their own laptop computer.
- A standard description of your session within the program (150 word maximum).
- An 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approximate size) and your logo in the conference program.
Meals (Food and Beverage Included):
- Breakfasts: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – $3,500 each
- Breakfast: Thursday – $2,500 each
- Lunches: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – $8,000 each
- Session Breaks: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – $5,000 per day
- An 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approximate size) and your logo in the conference program2,3
- Acknowledgement of your organization’s sponsorship during the meal
- Your logo in the conference program2,3
- Acknowledgement of your organization’s sponsorship of the Break in the conference program
- An 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approximate size)2,3
- A standard description (150 word maximum) of your session within the program agenda 5
Applicable to all of the above – acknowledgement of your organization’s sponsorship during the break or meal.
Monday Poster Session Reception: (Note: All Poster Session Food & Beverage Stations Have Been Reserved)
- Ten (10) Food and Beverage Stations – $2,500 each
- Full Page: $4,000
- Full Page: (Front Inside Cover): $5,000
- Full Page: (Back Inside Cover): $5,000
- Half Page: $2,000
- Quarter Page: $1,000
- Eighth Page: $500
1. We are currently working on an Exhibitor Kit and Information Sheet that will give you a listing of deadlines as well other important information. These documents should be finalized shortly and sent to you via email.
2. If you have more than 1 booth and/or sponsorship that includes an ad, the ads can be combined into a larger ad size. NESCSO must be notified by June 21, 2013 if you plan to combine ads to allow sufficient time for ad placement in the conference program.
3. We need to have your ad and logo in both .eps and .jpg formats submitted no later than June 21, 2013. Instructions for uploading your logo and ad will be emailed to the technical contact person listed on your Sponsorship Request Form.
4. Each Exhibitor will be provided with 20 amps of electricity, regardless of the number of booths reserved.
5. We will need your final Industry Session abstract submitted no later than June 21, 2013.
Payment and Refunds
Requests will be held for fourteen (14) calendar days upon receipt of the completed request form. An invoice will be sent to the main contact listed on the form. Payment must be received by the invoiced date due and will serve as confirmation of your booth(s), demo room, and/or sponsorship request.
All sponsorship and booth rental fees are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE.
The industry community plays an important role in providing opportunities for conference attendees to sample and explore the latest technical developments and initiatives related to Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference.
Cyber Cafe: (Note: The Cyber Cafe Sponsorship Has Been Reserved)
There is no charge for the sponsorship of the Cyber Café (to be located within the Exhibit Hall). The sponsoring organization is responsible for providing all hardware and manpower to staff the Cyber Café throughout the conference with ten (10) workstations equipped with Microsoft Office, a network printer and paper and toner supplies. In addition, the sponsor must coordinate and pay for all Internet access charges. Please contact Anita James at Anita.James@umassmed.edu or 508.856.2211 if you are interested in sponsoring the 2013 MESC Cyber Cafe (Note: The Cyber Cafe Sponsorship Has Been Reserved).
We look forward to working with you this year at the 2013 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference!