You may register for the 2017 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference by visiting our online conference registration site for MESC 2017 Registration.
The cost to attend the 2017 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference is:
- Government (must be a Government employee): $525 ($575 after July 13, 2017)
- Non-Government/Private (Gov. Contractors & Private Industry): $600 ($650 after July 13, 2017)
Speakers: All speakers must be registered.
Your registration fee provides you with admission to all conference sessions and conference sponsored events (except those that require additional fees from attendees). Your registration fee also provides each attendee with a light breakfast and snack breaks on Monday through Thursday, and lunch on Monday through Wednesday.
Refunds / Cancellations:
- Use of a credit card obligates the registrant to the stated cancellation/refund policy.
- All cancellations/refunds will incur a $50 processing/cancellation fee.
- All cancellations/refunds must be processed through NESCSO. Contact David Huffman with refund requests at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 365-7833. (You will need your confirmation number.)
- Registration fees for “no shows” will not be refunded.
- RECEIPTS: A “Confirmation Receipt” is emailed once you complete your registration. If you are registering for someone else or adding guests to your registration, please make sure you forward the confirmation to them as these confirmations are used for submitting payment approvals/expense reports.
Please register early (the early bird registration fee deadline is July 13, 2017) as this helps the conference planners with information necessary to use our space wisely and plan for meals accordingly.