The 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference Exhibitor Kit is now available online at: http://www.freemanco.com/store/show/showInformation.jsp?nav=02&showID=284267&referer=s or you can click here for the PDF version.
- All sponsorship and booth rental fees are NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Payment receipt is confirmation of your booth, demo room, and/or sponsorship request. Receipt of the completed request form for a booth, demo room, and/or sponsorship will place a hold for 14 calendar days. After 14 calendar days, any unpaid booths, demo rooms, and/or sponsorships requests will be made available to others.
- The Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference will provide security services for the exhibitor areas. We do ask all exhibitors, however, to be mindful of potential security breaches. We recommend that you DO NOT leave valuables displayed on booth counters while a booth is unattended. Additionally, equipment should not be left in unattended meeting rooms.
- With your booth rental you get a 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approx. size) as well as your logo in the conference program. We need to have your ad and logo in both .eps and .jpg formats submitted no later than June 1 st . Upload instructions for graphics will be emailed to the technical contact listed on your Booth Request Form.
- Your booth rental also comes with 1 complimentary registration per booth . Info for the complimentary registration must be sent to Karen.Alger@umassmed.edu no later than July 19 th , 2012. Please note that complimentary registrations are entered into our system about 1-month before the conference. At that time, the person receiving the complimentary registration(s) will receive an email confirmation for his/her registration.
- We are currently working on an Exhibitor Info Sheet that will give you a listing of deadlines as well as miscellaneous information. This sheet should be finalized shortly and you will receive it via email once it has been completed.
- We are also working with the drayage company on the Exhibitor Kit. This will be finished by the beginning of April. Again, you will receive an email with the link to the kit.
- Exhibitors must follow all guidelines provided in the exhibitor kit, including adhering to the move-in and move-out schedules.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any extra charges that are the result of non-adherence to the drayage company policies.
- Exhibitors who wish to provide giveaways at their booth or by raffle must consider a dollar limit for prizes. State and federal employees are unable to accept prizes and gifts over certain dollar limits, so we ask that you limit prizes for raffles. We will also post the names of raffle winners on the conference site.
- Meal Sponsorship : With a Meal Sponsorship (breakfasts/lunches) you get a 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approx. size) in the conference program. We need to have your ad and logo in both .eps and .jpg formats submitted no later than June 1 st . Upload instructions for graphics will be emailed to the technical contact listed on your Sponsorship Request Form.
- Industry Session: With an Industry Session you get a 1/8 page ad (2.5”H x 3.5”W approx. size) in the conference program. We need to have your ad in both .eps and .jpg formats submitted no later than June 1 st . Upload instructions for graphics will be emailed to the contact person listed on your Sponsorship Request Form. Final abstracts must be submitted online via the conference website no later than June 1 st .
- Breaks: With a Break Sponsorship, your logo will be displayed in the conference program. Upload instructions for graphics will be emailed to the contact person listed on your Sponsorship Request Form.
Note: If you have more than 1 booth/sponsorship that includes an ad, the ads can be combined into a larger ad size. NESCSO will need to receive written (email) notification if you decide to combine ads so we can adjust the program pages accordingly. Deadline for this is June 1 st .
We look forward to working with you this year at the 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference!