The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is the 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference hotel and located at 425 Summer Street Boston, Massachusetts is less than three miles from Boston Logan International Airport.
When traveling to or from Boston Logan Airport, the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel has partnered with one of the premiere Boston airport shuttle services, Ultimate Livery & Shuttle. Offering 24-hour pick-ups, Ultimate Shuttle has proudly served the Boston community for over 20 years and is a leader in providing convenient and reliable Boston airport shuttle service to and from downtown Boston hotels.
When being picked up at Boston Logan Airport, please review your pick-up location.
You may schedule a pickup from The Westin Boston Waterfront or from Boston Logan Airport online, or you may contact Ultimate Shuttle Directly at 888-437-4379. A member of the concierge staff will also gladly assist in making a reservation to Boston airport once you arrive at the hotel. We recommend contacting the concierge the day before your departure to schedule a pickup.
Other Transportation Options:
- Silver Line route SL1 (Logan Airport – South Station via Waterfront) bus rapid transit service, available at South Station, is one of the best direct connection to and from the Airport. With drop off and pick up in front of Logan terminals, it′s the most convenient option. There′s no shuttle transfers and plenty of room to store your baggage. The Silver Line SL1 runs from approximately 5:30AM to 12:30AM every day of the week.
Via Logan Airport:
- Take the Sliver Line Bus SL1 (MBTA)
- Exit at the World Trade Center stop, and take the elevator up to Level 2
- Take a left onto World Trade Center Ave, and the Western Boston Waterfront Hotel and the BCEC will be directly in front of you
- Boston Harbor Water Taxi operates year-round and is an on-call water taxi service between the Logan dock and landings in Boston Harbor serving the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel.
Hours of Operation:
Boston Harbor Water Taxi operates year-round, on-call service seven days a week from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
The standard adult fare is $10.00 per passenger one-way. Children under 12 are free. Tickets are sold on board the boat.
From Logan Airport:
If a water taxi is not present at the Logan dock, call Boston Harbor Water Taxi at (617) 593.9168 to summon a water taxi vessel.
To Logan Airport:
Hail a Boston Harbor Water Taxi as you would a land taxi by calling (617) 593.9168 or see the concierge at the hotel. After hours service and group rates are available.
- You can find more information on ground transportation at: To and From Logan
Tour companies of all shapes, sizes and flavors offer tours of the sights and sounds that make up Greater Boston. By land or by sea, on bikes or in buses — even by gondola! — just don’t leave your camera behind.
The heart of America’s Revolution beat bravely in the streets and communities around Boston and Cambridge. Around every corner, you’ll be face-to-face with landmarks and experiences dating back to the very earliest of our days here. The trick is to pace yourself: it took hundreds of years for Greater Boston’s history to write itself along cobblestoned streets. You won’t cover it all in a few hours, so choose a tour or trail carefully and enjoy the rich heritage everywhere around you.
- The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum portrays the life, leadership and legacy of President Kennedy’s 1000 days in office through exhibits, video, presentations and period settings.
- The Children’s Museum, a museum where you’re encouraged to touch the exhibits. The Children’s Museum offers fun and education for all ages.
- Fenway Park, the park where the Babe pitched, The Kid hit, Yaz dazzled and today’s stars still thrill Red Sox Nation. Fenway Park Tours provide a 50 minute historic walking tour of the ballpark, guided by an official Fenway Park Tour Guide. Find out more about the rich history of Fenway Park, through generations of the great baseball players at: Fenway Park Milestones.
- Your visit to Boston must include a walk into history along the Freedom Trail. You can start in the beginning, the middle or the end and wend your way through the streets of this very modern city — Boston — and along the paths of history.
- Stay close to the water for a visit to the New England Aquarium.
- There’s a magical place in the center of Boston like no other - Faneuil Hall Marketplace. As alive today as it was in 1742 when our nation’s fathers proclaimed it “The Cradle of Liberty,” it combines the glories of Boston’s past with the urban sophistication of the city today.
- A Duck Tour, an amphibious vehicle which takes you through the city and into the Charles River.
- The Museum of Science , where you’ll catch fascinating exhibits.
- The modern attractions of the Institute of Contemporary Art. The New York Times Calls ICA “a Stunning Landmark of the New Boston”… along the harbor this glass-and-steel cube makes looking at the water as much a part of the experience as the exhibits inside.
- Just across the Charles River in Cambridge, enjoy the ethnic cuisine and plentiful bookstores of Harvard Square. If you’re scientifically minded, the MIT Museum will give you a lot to think about.
Find all Tours: Greater Boston Tours
Boston’s Harbor Islands were designated a national park, and Boston Light itself (at the mouth of Boston Harbor) is a short boat ride from Faneuil Hall and the waterfront. Park rangers and volunteers are eager to introduce you to a part of Boston’s history that few of its residents even know.
The BostonUSA app is the official guide to Boston, Massachusetts for the iPhone and Android.
Use this App to find Great Deals, search the Event Calendar and purchase tickets to many Boston attractions! That’s right, this App can be your electronic ticket to trolley tours, whale watches, museums, and so much more! No need to stand in line to purchase a ticket or print out a copy. Purchase the App on your smartphone, purchase the ticket on your phone and just show the e-ticket for entry.
- Search the Events Calendar
- Browse for Things to Do
- Find Great Deals in lodging, dining, attractions and more.
- Purchase and Redeem tickets directly on the APP
- Get location and directions
We look forward to seeing you at the 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference!